(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? Chen
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? My parents would have given my a gross name.
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? No.
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? Noam. Or Hadar? Karin? Anyone.
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? No one outside of Israel gets it right.
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? Ert. I won't be famous.
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? No. I think all the cool people will be in hell, so there will be a party.
(8) Do you think God has a gender? Maybe is s/he existed.
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? Biblically? That, too.
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? Do what you want, just leave me out of it.
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? Buried?
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? Nope.
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? Depends who, and on my mood... Not hard, though. I'm easily amused.
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? Hadar.
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? Oh yeah. Black humor, all that. Shame on me.
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? Yes... but I'm not a cruel person! Honest!
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? Slashy!
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? Can't remember...
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? I start to...but feel weird.
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? Oh.....
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? "The Way" by Fastball.
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? Lately it's "If You Don't, Don't" By Jimmy Eat World.
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? I wouldn't...
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? No!
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? Barton Fink, Cheaters, Girl.
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? I love Scream 2 and American Pie 2. Other than that...
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character? -----
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? Satires and parodies.
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? Hm.
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? taste
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? uh...yellow?
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? I like cheese.
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? I don't like chinese.
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? No.
(36) Mac or PC? PC
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? Not really.
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? Depends on my mood and who I'm talking to.
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? Sure.
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? No.
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? Oh, yeah. All the time.
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? Hair. Plus- They can wear boxers, they dont have to shave, they can pee standing up.
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? Uh. Personality stuff, y'know.
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? .
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it? Once or twice...
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? Autographs don't matter to me.
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? Not seriously.
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? Looks... have no clue. Thora Birch would pull it off.
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? Yes!!!
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter?
(51) Do you want to be them?
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? No
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? No...
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? No.
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? No.
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? Yes....
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? Huh?
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? Never thought about it before...
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? I don't think :)
(60) What do you think of pi? It's a number?
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title?
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? uncomfetable, i guess.
(63) Do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"? getting to know someone.
(64) Could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member? uh...
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? Nuh.
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? To each his own.
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? I guess so.
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? Let's not answet that, shall we?
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? uh...
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? it wasn't, then?
(71) What is your favorite possession? :/
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? young!Remus ::hugs::. Or a comfy new bed.
(73) How badly do you want it? As long as I don't have to move.
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? Yep.
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? After reading this question.
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? I like Christmas music.. it rocks. Jingle bells...
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? I already stopped liking getting older. I'm almost 15. Ick.
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? ::cringe:: Don't remind me.
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? A punk, in like fourth grade.
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? I don't care.
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August- what should be put there? lalala
(82) How good is your short-term memory? uh.. not good.
(83) How good is your long-term memory? I remember stuff from when I was like three.
(84) What is your earliest memory? Not good with time what-comes-first stuff.
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than receiving this survey)?
(86) What is your strangest memory? Huh
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? Nothing specail, really
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? crazy/beautiful (hehe), Lion King.
(89) What book makes/made you cry? The Outsiders.
(90) What song makes/made you cry? Nothing anymore.
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? A A couple
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? No..bad...bgut it would be cool to meet me.
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? That would be kinda cool, yeah.
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? maybe if I knew the meaning of that
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? Hmm.
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? Some..
(97) Are you sorry you began filling it out? Nope.
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? Are you tired?
(99) How would you have answered it? Oh yeah.
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them?
I'm bad :(
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? Sleep is good.